- “You see, I met you while looking for some magic recipes about how to love myself in a better way: got my heart cracked open due to breaking up with the love of my life, and I was lost, trying to heal my wounds and move on.
So I found you, Sui. And I say, you kind of changed my life.
I will always be thankful for that.
Everything you write is like a thousand bells ringing into my soul.”
♥ Sabrina Lanzoni Gonçalves
- “Sui inspires me to love myself the way I am.”
♥ Beth Terry, Plastic-Free Crusader at MyPlasticFreeLife.com
- “Talking with Sui is like having someone passing you down a rope and shouting encouragement when you’re trying to scramble out of that dark abyss we sometimes fall into.”
♥ Amelia J. Wells, Activist at ThatFuckingHippy.info
- “Sui, reading your posts connects me more deeply to my inner self. Thank you.”
♥ Kirsten Ogden
- “Your posts always read like poetry to me.”
♥ Margarita Tartakovsky, MS, Associate Editor at Psych Central & Blogger at Weightless
Want to read more cool things people have said? Click here.
Intrigued? I invite you to get extra-special goodness on the list
and dive into love and inspiration in your inbox.