Hemorrhoids are known as painful lumps that develop inside the anal canal and around the rim of the anus. They can bleed and cause a lot of discomfort when sitting for long periods of time, or walking. People might even miss a social function and remain isolated when they experience hemorrhoids because they feel embarrassed.
The symptoms of hemorrhoids can vary from person to person. The most common symptoms include burning, itchiness, bleeding and general pain. Blood in the stool and the sighting of blood on the toilet paper may be a sign of hemorrhoids. The level of pain will depend on the size of the hemorrhoids and the state of them. Bleeding of any kind should be reported to the doctor for further examination.
The main cause of hemorrhoids is strain. Any massive pressure applied on the rectum or anus can cause hemorrhoids to form. Hemorrhoids can also be caused by pregnancy, heavy lifting, a sedentary lifestyle, constipation, diarrhea, and the excessive use of caffeine and alcohol. All of these situations can cause large amounts of stress on the anal canal and veins. Constipation is when there is a large build up of hard stool in the bowel that is difficult to release. When a person is suffering from hemorrhoids and goes to the bathroom, the hemorrhoids can become even more inflamed and painful.
The best cure for hemorrhoids is to prevent them from occurring. A well known medicinal cure for hemroids is Venapro. Venapro is a safe, effective treatment that has no side effects. The cure for hemorrhoids can also be a natural method of healing. Here are some natural remedies for you to try on your hemorrhoids.
- Bitter gourd leaves can be a great source to help you heal your hemorrhoid condition. Boil the leaves to make a juice. Try using some of the bitter gourd leaf juice and applying it a few times a day.
- Witch Hazel is a great way to cool the burning sensation and decreases the inflammation of the hemorrhoids.
- Grated radish mixed with honey can help relieve the pain of hemorrhoids. Try having a few tablespoons of this a day.
- Boiled milk mixed with mashed bananas can be beneficial when treating piles, also known as hemorrhoids.
- Try using a cold compress on the affected area a few times a day. This can help shrink the hemorrhoids and lessen the pain.
- Jambul fruit is another important home remedy that can work. Eat it with a bit of salt in the morning for around 3 months.
If you are concerned about finding a cure for hemorrhoids then ask your doctor. The doctor can recommend the best treatment possible for your hemorrhoid condition. They might ask you about your family and medical history so they can rule out any serious conditions. A doctor might prescribe medication to reduce the inflammation and the pain you are feeling. Tell the doctor every symptom you have experienced and you will get the appropriate cure for hemroids needed.