Diverticulitis is a condition where small pouches in the colon push outward. The pouches are called diverticulum and millions of people have this condition. It has been known that a low fiber diet is the cause of diverticulitis and it usually leads into constipation. Constipation is the condition where hard bulky stool builds up in the bowel and becomes difficult to pass. This can lead to the development of diverticulitis hemorroids. Diverticulitis has very minor symptoms such as bloating, cramping, and constipation. Abdominal pain is the most common symptoms that people experience with this condition and pain is usually felt on the left side of the abdomen. If a person is experiencing nausea, fever, cramping, chills, and vomiting, chances are they might have an infection that needs to be treated. If left untreated, diverticulitis can cause tares, bleeding, and blockage within the colon.
Hemorrhoids can be very painful and are either internal or external. External diverticulitis hemorrhoids are found around the rim of the anus. Internal hemorrhoids are found in the anal canal and they cannot be seen. Both of them can bleed and if you notice blood on the toilet paper or see blood in your stool, you should see your doctor.
External hemorrhoids can be treated naturally to relieve pain. Here are some techniques you can use for hemorrhoid relief.
- Witch Hazel is an amazing product that can heal the hemorrhoid wounds. It can also decrease the amount of bleeding and inflammation.
- Hemorrhoid pain can be reduced by taking sitz baths throughout the day. A sitz bath is when you sit in a bath filled with warm water.
- Try using some ice to numb the painful hemorrhoid. Ice can also decrease the burning sensation.
If you want to prevent having diverticulitis hemorrhoids try practicing these healthy methods:
- Exercise at least three times a week and for 25 minutes each time. Exercise can help prevent hemorrhoids as long periods of sitting can build up pressure in the anal canal.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are a great source of fiber. Try adding more into your diet for a healthy system.
- Drink a lot of water throughout the day as this will loosen up stool in the bowel and prevent constipation from happening.
- Avoid lifting anything that is heavy as this can cause hemorrhoids.
- Avoid having any extra strain on the body. Strain is the number one cause for hemorrhoids.
There are creams and over the counter natural hemorrhoid treatment options you can try to treat the condition and it is best to ask the pharmacist about the best hemorrhoid treatment. If you have concerns about the condition of diverticulitis hemorroids then plan to see your doctor. Hemorrhoids can be treated with natural remedies, as well as medications. Your doctor might be able to prescribe you with an anti-inflammatory medication or a topical ointment that can help decrease the pain and get rid of the hemorrhoids. If the condition is serious, then the doctor might recommend that you have a surgical procedure performed.