- I designed and shipped the YOU DESERVE BETTER poster (currently unavailable due to my being out of the country!)
- I decided to make my Big Fat Dream of making this work my livelihood come true
- I organized an art raffle with fellow bloggers and photographers and together we raised $250 for Japan disaster relief!
- I created the Nourish Yourself guide and workbook (get on the list to get the guide for free)
- I collaborated with other love warriors around the web to create Means, the free e-book
- I worked with Karina Dresses, a body-loving independent dress company, to organize a giveaway of one of their awesome dresses
- I created and launched , a 6-week e-course guiding warriors to more happiness and self-love
- I completely revamped this digital space and let go of posts that weren’t as honest as I’d liked, and I continue to refine it to this day
- I began to sink more deeply into vulnerability, honesty, and imperfection in my writing
- I began writing The Letter, sharing my most personal epiphanies and awakenings
- I launched Nourishing, a three-month exploration into a loving relationship with eating and food
- I celebrated cynosure‘s second birthday
- I published to the blog daily for three months as an experiment and then let that go
- I began sharing more intimately to the newsletter
- I created and shipped Gratia, a book and 30-day e-course
- I was interviewed by a bunch of awesome people and wrote some kick-ass guess posts elsewhere
(For some of what I did off cynosure in 2011, see this post.)
here were some of your favorite posts in 2011
Cheers to an awesome 2012!
Let’s make the world end.
Stay updated– get this goodness straight from the blog to your inbox!
(P.S. The Most Loved Posts page is back! )